The ideal candidate will:
○ Have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
○ Enjoy bringing clarity and efficiency to the work environment.
○ Have the ability to handle the demands of a wide variety of relationships within the multidimensional scope of Fraserviews purpose.
○ Have the ability to learn on the job and take initiative in a collaborative team environment.
○ Have demonstrated solid organizational and time management skills in managing multiple priorities.
○ Have strong written and verbal skills.
○ Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner.
○ Have strong personal computing skills with the willingness to learn when necessary.
○ Have excellent attention to detail.
○ Willing to learn Fraserview history, mission, vision, and values as part of ensuring effective administration and operation. It would be considered an asset, if the candidate (not essential)
○ Has a clear testimony of faith in Christ Jesus marked by an intentional journey with Him shaped by personal and communal spiritual disciplines such as reading Scripture, prayer, worship, confession, fellowship, etc.
○ Is a creative and passionate leader who desires to see others encounter Jesus in every area of their lives.
○ Has demonstrated the necessary communication, team-building, and administrative skills to thrive in a team environment made up of other pastoral staff, administrative staff, leadership council, volunteers, and congregants.
○ Understands and is in broad agreement with Fraserview’s Anabaptist theological heritage.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Reception: runs the office, including general receptionist responsibilities (answering the phone, replenishing office supplies, responding to mail and email).
● Welcomes people to the building and directs them as needed.
● Record Keeping: filing, keeping track of building keys, recording and tracking alarm codes, and maintaining administrative policies and/or manuals.
● Communications: creating weekly bulletins and email, maintaining the web page, uploading sermons, and advertising and correspondence as directed.
● Finances: getting cheques signed, distributing cheques, recording and depositing money, and updating various tracking systems.
● Rentals: book and coordinate all rentals, invoice and track payment, provide support staff as necessary, and manage any other daily interactions.
● Support other staff in a variety of projects.
The administrative assistant position is a full-time position.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to