Administrator & Operations
The ideal candidate will:
○ Have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
○ Enjoy bringing clarity and efficiency to the work environment.
○ Have the ability to handle the demands of a wide variety of relationships within the multidimensional scope of Fraserviews purpose. This will require being able to express Fraserviews mission, vision, and values in policies and procedures.
○ Have the ability to learn on the job and take initiative in a collaborative team environment.
○ Have a high-level of initiative, judgment, and discretion.
○ Have demonstrated solid organizational and time management skills in managing multiple priorities.
○ Have strong written and verbal skills.
○ Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner.
○ Have strong personal computing skills with the willingness to learn when necessary.
○ Have excellent attention to detail.
○ Participate as a member of the Fraserview Council in the development of overarching policies and priorities that are consistent with the mission, vision, and values. Will provide the necessary information and support to the Council as they make their decisions.
○ Willing to learn Fraserview history, mission, vision, and values as part of ensuring effective administration and operation.
It would be considered an asset, if the candidate (not essential):
○ Has a clear testimony of faith in Christ Jesus marked by an intentional journey with Him shaped by personal and communal spiritual disciplines such as reading Scripture, prayer, worship, confession, fellowship, etc.
○ Is a creative and passionate leader who desires to see others encounter Jesus in every area of their lives.
○ Has demonstrated the necessary communication, team-building, and administrative skills to thrive in a team environment made up of other pastoral staff, administrative staff, leadership council, volunteers, and congregants.
○ Has theological training, and an understanding of the theology of discipleship and how that theology affects practice.
○ Understands and is in agreement with Fraserview’s Anabaptist theological heritage.
○ Engaged and supported the broader life of Fraserview.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Oversees all aspects of Fraserview’s Office, Finance, Facility, and Rentals.
- Office: reception, record keeping, communications.
- o Finance: recording, tracking, reporting, budgeting, cost-saving, forecasting.
- o Facility: maintenance, security, cleaning, insurance.
- o Rentals: contracts, relationships, staffing.
● The hiring, training, scheduling, evaluation, and improvement of office and custodial staff.
● The design, review, and establishment of the Fraserview’s policies and procedures, systems and processes, regarding their area of responsibility.
● Attend Pastoral Staff meetings. Takes minutes and follows up on tasks.
● Attend Council meetings (usually 1 evening a month for 2 hours).
● Collaborate with Finance Chair and Finance Committee.
● Collaborate with Building Committee.
● Provide Human Resources support to Staff Support Committee.
● Bonus abilities and familiarities (not essential).
● Non-profit, not-for-profit, or charitable experience. Particularly with regards to Government filings and CRA requirements.
The administrator and operations position is a 12-16 hour a week position. It would be preferable for the employee to be present in the building Monday through Thursday.
It may be extended to include other elements of Fraserview’s life depending on the gifts and interests of the individual. Fraserview currently has other positions available on its job posting webpage. They may be combined together to provide a full-time position.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to