Campus Worship Leader
Our vision is to see the entire Eastern Fraser Valley transformed by the gospel for the glory of God and the good of all people. We are looking for a skilled worship leader at our Lake Errock Campus and our new Harrison Campus we’re launching in the fall of 2022.
- Lead worship three Sundays a month at either or Lake Errock or Harrison Campuses.
- Create and promote Central’s worship culture with a commitment to lead people to encounter God through worship.
- Facilitate liturgy and readings (call to worship, confessional prayers, benedictions).
- Help with the weekly Sunday stage set-up/tear down.
- Lead, direct, and encourage the musicians, seeking to get the best out of them musically.
- Monthly meeting with the Worship Pastor to debrief Sunday services, celebrate strengths, identify areas of growth, and be equipped.
- Serve under the counsel of the Worship Pastor and be accountable to his leadership and direction.
- This is a paid position.