Director of Operations
Fairhaven Leadership Retreat Centre is seeking applicants for the full-time position of Director of Operations.
Fairhaven is a retreat ministry committed to fostering a safe space and facilitating intentional pathways where Christian leaders can be encouraged, supported, and refreshed physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our prime focus is serving those in positions of Church, Mission, and Para-Church/Business leadership.
Our mission is to encourage the health and renewal of Christian leaders.
The successful applicant will provide executive oversight to the day-to-day operations of the retreat centre. You will serve a key role in the cultivation of a setting characterized by restful and renewing solitude and silence for our guests. You will assist in the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission and vision and strategic plans working closely with and reporting to the Executive Director. Further information can be found in the position description here.
Qualifications, skills, and requisite experience required:
- Personal alignment in word, thought, and deed with the Lordship of Christ and the mission of the Church in our world.
- Agreement with the Statement of Faith of Fairhaven Ministries Association.
- God-given calling and life-informed passion to serve Christian leaders.
- Proven track record (minimum of 3-5 years experience) in executive leadership in a nonprofit setting.
- Self-motivated with grace-oriented interpersonal, team building, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Strong, independent project management skills
- Capacity to multi-task, efficiently managing several different projects at one time.
- Superior computer skills (Word/Publisher/PowerPoint/ProPresenter/Excel/Access); web design experience an asset.
- Ability to be entrusted with confidential information.
A combination of salary and housing provision will make up the remuneration package.