English Ministry Internship
We are looking for a warm, self-motivated, community-minded Pastoral Intern who is looking for an opportunity to grow, explore, and work mainly with the youths and young adults with hands-on experience, and at the same time to benefit the congregation with the ministry gifts and abilities brought by the intern. Through this internship, our purpose is to form a mutually meaningful partnership between the pastoral intern and our pastor(s) and our leadership team as we seek to mentor, support and welcome the intern with love and care. If you love Christ, love His church and sense a call to pastoral ministry, prayerfully consider joining us.
Term: 12 months (Start Date: Anytime)
- Develop relationships with the youths and young adults, parents, and volunteer staff through individual and group contact, e-mail, and phone.
- Actively participate in regular congregational worship, and preach when needed.
- Meet regularly with the pastor(s) and leadership team for mentoring.
- Assist the leadership team in planning and executing ministry programs. These include Sunday service, Sunday school, fellowships, small groups, nursery/toddler care, and special events.
- Participate in leading activities as determined by the pastor(s) and leadership team.
- Maintain personal, spiritual, and professional growth.