Job Description: Stillwood Camp and Conference Centre is looking for 1-2 part-time housekeeping staff. Housekeeping staff are responsible to clean and prepare Stillwood’s large conference and camp complex for the arrival of over 50,000 annual guests. The complex has many buildings consisting of accommodation and lodging, dining facilities, recreational areas, washrooms and meeting areas.
This position offers flexible schedules, however, some weekend work will be required. The busiest months are April through June, and September through October.
Salary will be based on previous experience.
Responsibilities: General cleaning duties including but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, laundry and sanitizing.
- An understanding and appreciation for the Mennonite Brethren faith, vision and values. https://goo.gl/diicxs
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset
- The ability to cheerfully interact with Stillwood’s guests.
- A hard work ethic
- The ability to travel to and from Stillwood (Lindell Beach / Cultus Lake)
- As Stillwood works with children and youth, all employees are required to obtain a criminal record check.
- The ability to work some weekend shifts
About Stillwood: Located near the south shore of the picturesque Cultus Lake, Stillwood Camp and Conference Centre serves a vast clientele in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia with increasing numbers of guests coming from across Canada and other countries.
Stillwood is part of the BC Mennonite Brethren (bcmb.org & campsbc.com). Therefore it is important that all employees of Stillwood understand that Stillwood is a registered Canadian Christian Charity. As such, employees need to have an understanding and appreciation for the Mennonite Brethren faith, vision and values.