Ministry Relations Representitive
Job Listed By – Insight for Living Canada
The ministry relations department is responsible to facilitate, develop, and maintain relationships with friends of IFLC for a mutually-satisfying return on investment in order to advance the ministry and its mission. As part of ministry relations, the ministry relations representative is the first point of contact for constituents with various needs and is responsible for constituent care and customer service.
- Able to connect with people of all ages and personalities, yet maintain appropriate boundaries
- Some Bible college or discipleship program an asset
- Comfortable praying over the phone with constituents
- Able to work well in both a team environment and independently
- Adaptable to a changing work and cultural environment
- Gracious, mature, conscientious, detail oriented, and accountable
- Owns problems, creates solutions, and pursues excellence
- Reasonable aptitude for computers and learning new technology
- Experience with donor software or CRM is an asset
For further information, or to apply for this job, click the link here to access the application document.