Pastoral Intern (English Ministry)
We are looking for a pastoral intern who wants an opportunity to grow, explore, and use their spiritual gifts and abilities to benefit the body of Christ. You will receive extensive hands-on experience working primarily with our adults, post-secondary, and high school groups. The purpose of this internship is to form a mutually meaningful partnership between the pastoral intern and our pastor(s) & our leadership team, through which we will mentor, support and welcome you with love and care. If you love Christ, love His church and sense a call to pastoral ministry, prayerfully consider joining us!
- Term: 8 months (May 2022 to December 2022)
- Part-time: 20 hrs per week
- Assist the pastor(s) and leadership teams in planning and leading ministries. These include Sunday Service, Sunday School, Fellowships, Small Groups, Retreats, and Special Events.
- Actively participate in regular congregational worship.
- You will be given opportunities to teach and preach alongside our Lay Preachers.
- Meet regularly with the pastor(s) and leadership teams for mentoring.
- Maintain personal, spiritual, and professional growth.
- Born-again Christian with ongoing personal spiritual formation in their daily life (Bible reading, prayer, fellowship).
- Committed to the mission, vision and values of North Shore Pacific Grace MB Church.
- Undergoing theological or biblical studies at a Seminary or Bible College.