BCMB Executive Board
The BCMB Executive Board is the governing board of the Conference. It consists of the Executive Committee members and the various committee Chairs that make up the ministries of the Conference. They provide governance oversight to all ministries of all boards and committees. The Executive Board seeks to promote the spiritual welfare of the Conference and member churches. They approve all budget proposals and process all resolutions submitted for presentation to the Conference.
To contact the Executive Board, write the Moderator, Sharon Simpson.
- BCMB Bible Camp Society: Jonathan Kornelsen
- CBC Rep: Terry Kaethler
- C2C BC: Lee Francois
- Stewardship Advisory Committee: Daniel Lichty
- Pastoral Ministries Committee: Paul Lam
Ex-Officio (non-voting members)
- Conference Minister: Rob Thiessen
- Executive Conference Minister: Ron van Akker
- Director of Resource Ministries: Denis Federau
- C2C Network Regional Director: Reg Toews
- Columbia Bible College President: Bryan Born
BCMB EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
The BCMB Executive Committee consists of a moderator, assistant moderator, secretary, and members-at-large. The committee serves the Executive Board by providing preliminary planning of all BC Conference business. Also, the Executive Committee serves as the Personnel Committee and is responsible for the direction, evaluation and support of the Conference Ministers. They help to plan and direct our Annual Convention held in late April/early May, and they may also assist Churches through difficult matters.
To contact the Executive Committee, write the Moderator, Sharon Simpson.